Presents For Girls, Women, Wife, Mum, Girlfriends
Great Gifts For Girls ...
A Few Of Our Best
Presents For Girls!
Todays Price: £109.99
Todays Price: £34.99
Todays Price: £37.99
Todays Price: £34.99
Make any gift occasion an extra special one for the women in your life by buying them a gift they will adore. Here at Paramountzone.com (UK) we have been selling presents for girls online since the year 2000, and as professional Xmas gift buyers, we've got a brilliant range for your delictation.
here for the best selling presents for girls
You can try our brilliant new presents finder tool, in which you simply enter the character details of the recipient and it selects matching gifts out of our 600+ product range. Click here
to try the gift finder.
If you would like to browse all our best selling Xmas Presents for girls, take a look at our dedicated 'Gifts For Girls' department by clicking here.
Our best selling Christmas gift is the superb Rise & Shine Sunrise Alarm Clock which makes a fantastic gift for any girl. Click here to see the Sunrise Alarm Clock.
We've also got over 600 other cool Christmas presents online, so why not save yourself a load of hassle and do all your Xmas shopping online with us. You'll get your parcel delivered in 24-48 hours (UK), and we also give free delivery if you spend over £60.
Avoid the travel, queues, cold weather, and all round stress associated with an Xmas high street shopping trip. Shop online the easy way with Paramountzone.com, the home of the best Christmas Presents for girls.
Christmas Presents For Girls
We have found loads of quality Christmas presents for her that will make your shopping easy. Here at the Paramount Zone we have put together easy to view lists of some of the best gifts and gadgets that we think your wife, daughter, mum, friend or work colleague will love. Our gifts start from £2.99 and include some fantastic technology that will really impress on Christmas morning.
To help you get into the Christmas spirit and start enjoying your shopping we have some great Christmas facts for you:
Did you know many people believe that Christmas presents were first given by the Three Wise Men at the birth of Jesus?
Did you know many people thank the Roman emperor Caligula for demanding better presents than olive branches for the range of gifts they now receive? He hated the branches and so asked his dignitaries to give him cakes, honey and gold instead.
Many of the traditions we follow today come from the 1800’s. It was then that Xmas Crackers were used for the first time and have been in use ever since. Back then they were known as Cosaques.
The first Christmas cards were first sent in Britain in 1840 that was the same year the first postal stamp, the Penny Black, was introduced.
When Queen Victoria was on the throne Boxing Day was when the wealthy would hand out boxes full of gifts to the less fortunate.
Christmas trees weren’t found in the homes of Britain until 1841. This was the year when Prince Albert decided to put a tree in their home after bringing the idea over from Germany.
Puritans once banned having fun at Christmas. From 1647 to 1660 anyone found to be enjoying themselves would have been punished.
Thankfully, Christmas is once again a time for fun, laughter and showing the people you care for how much they mean to you. Happy Christmas everyone and best of luck finding perfect Xmas presents for girls.
Christmas Movies That Make Great Christmas Presents for Her
There have been some beautiful Christmas movies made over the years, and it’s always great to check out some of the Christmas classics during the holiday season, so here’s a rundown of some top picks that you might buy for the women in your life to make them smile at Christmas. If
you are looking for other Christmas presents for her ideas then ParamountZone has some great ones to select from. Anyway here is
our rundown of some super movies for her...
1) It’s a Wonderful Life (1946): an all-time Christmas classic that many families like to watch every year; this feel-good Christmas movie is an essential for any Christmas collection. The story of ‘An angel (who) helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed,‘ ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ is a gift that will keep on giving! Starring Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed, this movie will make you laugh, cry and be happy to be alive!
2) Miracle on 34th Street (1947): this fabulous movie tells the story of ‘When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, and a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing.’ Starring Edmund Gwenn and Maureen O’Hara (me neither), ‘Miracle on 34th Street’ is another movie that many families watch year in, year out!
3) White Christmas (1954): Starring Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, the real star of this movie is often said to be the score by Irving Berlin. ‘White Christmas’ tells the story of ‘a successful song-and-dance team who become romantically involved with a sister act and team up to save the failing Vermont inn of their former commanding general.’ Sounds quite random but it really works!
4) The Bishop’s Wife (1947): ‘A bishop trying to get a new cathedral built prays for guidance. An angel arrives, but his guidance isn't about fundraising.’ Starring Carey Grant and Loretta Young, ‘The Bishop’s Wife’ is many people’s top Christmas movie of all time.
5) Meet Me in St Louis (1944): Another classic Christmas musical including the song, ‘Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas,’ ‘Meet Me in St Louis’ stars Judy Garland and Margaret O’Brien: ‘In the year before the 1904 St Louis World's Fair, the four Smith daughters learn lessons of life and love, even as they prepare for a reluctant move to New York.’
6) Amelie (2001): If you are looking for something a bit more modern but still extremely romantic, try Amelie. ‘Amelie, an innocent and naive girl in Paris, with her own sense of justice, decides to help those around her and along the way, discovers love.’ Starring Audrey Tatou as the quirky waitress, Amalie is a romantic classic of the modern era.
There are many other films that would make great Christmas presents for her; no matter whether she be your partner, mother, daughter sister or friend, there are films out there to suit the taste of all women. I have chosen romantic classics here, but some women may well prefer to watch ‘Die Hard’ at Christmas – and good on ‘em! If you know her well then you can make an informed judgement about what she will enjoy...Merry Christmas ?!